Friday, August 5, 2011

5th Day Fasting

I managed to wake up to get the barakah of sahur, alhamdulillah...

I learnt from yesterday when i did not get up instantly when abah call for sahur and yes i missed yesterday's sahur, consequences i felt bad through out yesterday...too bad! but not today! hihihi

I am bless, bless bless and truly bless. I could see changes in me..alhamdulillah..i need to keep going, positive and look forward. Believe to put efforts and never give up, insyaallah rewards are waiting at the end of the day.

Well, i used to plan my project by my own, but yesterday my friend approached that she wants to do the same thing..alhamdulillah, at least i would not end up crying on my bed feeling stress to sort out everythings when sometimes hesitation become the obstacle to achieve my dream.

So, be it...insyaallah, be positive and everythings will follow your path as well ! (^_^)

0 comments: