Thursday, August 18, 2011

Darah Manis

unstable feeling lately and easily get mad. gloomy feeling which sometimes a small little things can be big things for me. confused, lazy, and of all the bad things that i should not have happen to me to feel.
cross my mind not to proceed with the weddings. but yesterday was an eye opener and made me understood why these feelings happen to me. on my way back, my senior told me that this is normal feeling for bride-to-be like me. not because orang bomoh2 kan but mixture of feeling so normal to happen because of nervouness. when the special day is getting nearer and you feel like you are still not ready.

for that, i could feel a bit released and normall feeling is back to normal. now i can tease my fiance even no more unsatisfactory feelings!

alhamdulillah...

2 comments:

PPG said...

ahahha..adik manis...darah dah manis.kadang tu esok nak nikah pun rasa mcm nak tak nak nak tak nak...ari nak nikah tu pun...rasa nak lari ke nak tunggu..nak lari ke nak tunggu...

dillahuman said...

tau takper..
smlm pas maghrib siap nangis plak
gedix semacam dh ni huhu