Friday, August 27, 2010

Perasaan

I woke up in the morning, at 445 and had lots of things in mind for today (sigh).
  1. My 60F tax computation that waiting additional info from client need to be follow up
  2. The IAFG 2010 reward's cheques need to be prepare and sign of f by the signatories by 10am - oh I havent prepare even one cheque hehehe
  3. After so long, I need to update the book keeping for KSP - or else I might killing myself by end of the day when the auditor start to do the auditing. 
  4. Calling the bank for the confirmation - owh sorry Auditors as I havent had time to do this hehehe
  5. Proposal - 2nd review to Prof
  6. Rindu pada Ammar - noty boy
  7. JobStreet - any update? hihihi
  8. Mission to be early to the office - oh oh oh this is SO important, I want to go bath now
Taaaa
    

1 comments:

Dilla Human said...

OH!!!!!!
Miss one thing after posting....that today is FRIDAY...weeeehuuuuuuu!!!!