Monday, August 2, 2010

Good Morning 1st MOnday of August

Hola !

As today is the 1st day of working day in August, I am seriously early to the office...I am 2nd after Peggy...weeehu! I dont know...I still feel reluctant and unhappy to come to work..but somtimes I have an opposite attitude as to where when I feel unhappy, I will try to turn it to be normal by doing it in a right way... ie like MALAS to go to work, but then I wake up more early than usually I do when I dont feel MALAS..sigh!
Like what my manager told me, that I always be positive...ceh!

Well well well...the most awaited day has gone...and turned out to be most frustrated day ever after for this year..it is not what we (refer to me and my dept-mate) expected it to be...and me more eagerly to look for other job...told my mom this morning...she said "solat and berdoa banyak2 supaya boss tu lembut hati"...bole? adoiii..mama this is only the begginning....I believe it will continously to be happen next year and another year and years ahead...huhu

Okay, as today is the 1st day of august, I should be more energetic for career (sigh) so pls stop complaining and fasten your seat belt and start doing your work to find new job hahahahaha

Hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel ~

Love mama and abah!

0 comments: