Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stress Up!



 1. Proposal for Final Year Project paper

I don't even have anything in mind......not even the title...I have one but it seems so much effort to put in and my advisor rejected last week as the allocated credit hour is only 4 hours...and to dig the new thing within these few days seems impossible as I need to really ensure the research that I really want to venture about...feel like wanna cry!



2. Wedding Hall

My dad has made up his mind to do the ceremony at home only...aaaaaaaaa another stress to me..but mom suggested to coax daddy to make at 2 places, one will be at home and another one will be advise later..Gosh! the 2nd venue should need to be book soon! otherwise, full house...stress stress with preparation....and of course the most stress is $$$$ because all are $$$$$$$...huhu



3. Looking for new job

I just can't stand to be in here any longer...huhu...Ya Allah kau buka kan la pintu rezeki untuk KU di tempat lain...aminnn


4. I need to get a pair of new heels

argh...because my fav heels torn...huaaaaaa...again...$$$$$$


5. I just don't want to be in today's meeting

There'll be a meeting at 2o'clock today, but I am purposely switch off my ST, and stay silently at my place so that the committees' member would not be able to find me...I hate meetingsss.....





6. Yuran for current semester

GOSH! why on earth I need $$$ so badly at one time? owh how I wish $$$ can grow by plant a tree so i just can plug them off everytime I want to use it..


All I want is to be at home but still gain some income...how to go about?
(T_T)


(if you see the object move, that's mean you are stress)

0 comments: