Monday, October 18, 2010

G O L F

Saturday nite was the nite I put my hand for the 1st time on the wood and swung !!!
Never ever in my mind that I would really enjoying the moment of whacking and to see how far the ball would go. First time ever to know how exactly the right way to hold the wood (or they call golf club), to lock it (oh never imagine got such thing) , the real technics before you can first swing for a beginner like me. The day that really make me change the perspective towards GOLF. The day that amazingly had caught my interest towards this sport. I used to think that GOLF is kinda wasted and stupid but yet expensive game that ones is willing to play for the sake of business and it's absolutely unhealthy sport ever in the world.

Even Naj always complaining my interest towards bowling but for me bowling is how good is your technic and focus and the skill of throwing the ball at the right place. That's bowling. As to when bowling make me addicted to it same goes to GOLF.

Do you think that GOLF is just the matter of whacking the ball and seeing where the ball goes? No it's not. I had body aching all over my body especially around my bisep and trisep area which mean it's not just because you can swing but you also need to make a simple or little excercise to warming up your body before swing! eeeewww! don't simply take things for granted.

 Naj had full set of golf club thus nothing to be worry of playing as long as you can. We are not playing at the turf yet, still at the driving range. BUT...I need a pair of gloves! that may cost me RM50 per pair (gulp) yes please!


swing technics

Well, thats all for now. There are lots of things I wanted to put, but later...as I keep bumped into manager's eyes..better do my work now!

taaa & wachaaaa~

Btw, thanks baby for the great moment and had turning my perspective towards GOLF!

1 comments:

Iwan Shah Zainal said...

i have the same similar post back then

http://shahrizwanzainal.blogspot.com/2009/03/golfing-around.html