Monday, October 18, 2010

How to make a dream come true?



I have dreams.some are achievable dreams, some are not and some are achievable but it needs passion, efforts and support to make things going but yet I'm hopeless...and I have a recent dream that I wanna make it come true....a dream that occasionally happen to be dream again and again...and none of it come true...so how to make it happen to real life?

Do I need to plan ahead? which obviously I don't have much time to spend on the planning as time is contraint...perhaps ya I need to, as I should not spend much time by giving out reasons on top of a desire in achieving something that I really wanna make it happen...

Passionate, hardwork, honesty and desire will make my dreams come true. Do I need tell people about this dream? nahhh no need...gotta lift up my own spirit by makin urgency within ma self tho...can I? (surely you can dilla)

Oh dilla you should put target in your life back. or you might lost your direction in a day time. not just seeing the succeed in others but you may feel it and gettin it by your own self...lettin go doesnt mean you are loser! but is an opportunity that you might get more and more chances later !

so how to make a dream come true?
get yourself ready mentally and spiritually of all the obstacles might come to your way in form of any thing that you wont imagine of, and with the grant from ALLAH...insyaallah ~

so..get going DILLA !

hip hip hooray ~~~

0 comments: